SSshow

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Spring in the air.

Finally this year after never seeming to find anything, I found  GSW nest, with GSWs in residence! Then I found a further three, unfortunately not very photographically situated. I have spend many amazing hours watching, over a number of days the chicks get bolder and stronger, practically jumping out now for their food. Unfortunately (?) here in Munich the sun has been out in force and the clouds scarce so the nest is overly dark and getting a good enough shutter speed often mean ISO1600 on the 7D...something I do not do lightly!!! Still suffering from a lack of DOF too, must try again early morning when there is at least some light in that direction.

Enough from me, here are the pictures.






2 comments: