SSshow

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Monday, April 11, 2011

Better late than never!

Once again my weekend was taken up with various bit of work which needed to be done around the flat. Balcony needed cleaning, drive needed sweeping, BBQ needed lighting....so it was only at 7pm on Sunday evening when I finally got out. Of course arriving in the forest so late means most of the wildlife is already out in the fields, nervously watching the roads and paths for danger. Enter me!
I did manage to stalk close enough to a small group but due to grass and other summer kraut I did not get many clear shots. But the fields are full of some crop which is already flowering a wonderful yellow, I really need to take advantage of this colour over the coming weeks. Certainly until the kraut is so high I can no longer see the damn deer!

1DIII, 500 f4 @ 700mm.


1 comment: