SSshow

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Monday, April 4, 2011

GoDaddy go.

A friend of mine recently posted this video on his blog. GoDaddy is a web hosting service and their CEO is known for pulling stunts to gain publicity. This time he has gone too far? I felt so strongly after seeing it I felt it deserved a space in my blog, to pass on the message to others.

Edit: Mr Parsons has now removed his video since losing 14% of his customers (and counting). ;)

So here is another copy of that famous vid!




See the original blog here: http://www.bill.lockharts.com/blog/goodbye-godaddy/

I can see that helping out villagers is something someone would do anyway, what I find outrageous is the way in which it is used to advertise, with pride and a gun slinging all American attitude. It is sickening.

No comments:

Post a Comment