SSshow

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Looking back

Did a quick look through some of my "reject/too many to count" shots from Africa last night. Very early morning along the S100 in Kruger NP we returned to a pride of a dozen lions we had seen the evening before. They had been lounging in the shade then, but in the early sun they were more active and we watched for nearly an hour or so as they lay, played, groomed and drank. All too vivid are the memories, I do hope to see something similar again. Of course the 300mm and 2xTC met their match, the bokeh when using the converter can be atrocious if the background is not suitably distant.

This young male kept taunting his sister, eventually it ended with claws out. I will post more as I sort through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment