SSshow

My most popular images for sale at Shutterstock:

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Looking back...

Something I seem to be doing alot at the moment, as I do not get enough time alone to go out shooting wildlife, is cataloguing and deleting old images. This invariably involves processing images too, since I now have a greater understanding of colour and luminosity (not to mention noise, saturation and sharpening).

I have not been back tot he UK for nearly 12 months. I know that UK stock sites like to have shots of wildlife from the UK, rather than jsut lions and tigers. So I figured I would edit and re-edit some older files from last May. Here is one from Harewood House. I was not thinking cute fluffy at the time, I was rather hoping a kite would swoop down and give me the perfect shot...oh well.

50D, 300 2.8 IS

No comments:

Post a Comment